Haircare : Volume sprays


Freshly washed hair and the next day it's all flat ? That doesn't have to be !

I recently discovered the classic volume spray or blow-dry lotion for my hair. I have naturally very thick hair and a lot of it. It is hardly greasy and I wash it every three days at the earliest. This is not only good for the shine and structure of the hair, but it also doesn't stress the scalp as much as washing my hair every day.

Unfortunately, I only have one problem: the hair is flat after one night and the beautiful volume is gone. I have been looking for a solution. I found what I was looking for in hairdryer lotions, the liquid version of styling mousse. Sprays have always been totally old-fashioned for me, but they work a lot better than mousse, which I always used too much of.

My favourites, with the greatest tangible effect :

Re-Moisturizing Conditioner

Philip Kingsley -Volumising Froth - £24

HAIR BY SAM MCKNIGHT Cool Girl Volume Blow Dry Foam 150ml
Sephora-HAIR BY SAM MCKNIGHT Cool Girl Volume Blow Dry Foam 150ml - £32

Kérastase Densifique Densimorphose Thickening Treatment Mousse 150ml

Sephora-Kérastase Densifique Densimorphose Thickening Treatment Mousse 150ml- £31,12
Add link : https://sephora-uk.mtpc.se/4070522

Color Wow Xtra Large Bombshell Volumizer 195ml

sephora-Color Wow Xtra Large Bombshell Volumizer 195ml £20,32

Revamp Enigma REVELATION Hair Dryer
JDW- Revamp Enigma REVELATION Hair Dryer - £149,99