How can I get perfect eyebrows?

    Finally, the YouTube eyebrow is a thing of the past - as if set in concrete and as precise as a lawn edge. I prefer the Feather Brow.

    With Feather Brows, the brows are shaped and cleaned out. Small hairs around the shape of the brow are removed, otherwise a wide eyebrow is left in its shape. Completely painted brows disappear in one go, the brows are now naturally accentuated.

    My favourite eyebrow gels: My favourite is the gel by Catrice because it has the finest brush. Benefit Gimme Brow, on the other hand, thickens extremely well. 

    Naturally brunette women have the advantage that their hair is already dark and therefore hardly needs any make-up. A transparent, fixing or brown-tinted eyebrow gel is often sufficient.

    Eyebrow pencils with a thin lead are available from all brands. I personally love NYX and Fenty, but even inexpensive brands have such pencils in their range.

    But what should the blondes among us do, who often don't have voluminous brows at all? I have made a little tutorial on how I do my make-up.

Step 1

I colour my brows to match my dyed brown hair. If I didn't, you'd just see some blonde fuzz. I colour myself or go to Benefit Brow Bar.

Step 2

With a brush I comb the hair upwards, this is actually the most important step for Feather Brows. I recommend this step for all hair colours, whether blonde or brown.

Step 3

I fill in gaps with a very thin eyebrow pencil in a dark shade. This thin pencil avoids a bar look and gives them a natural shape. This step is also recommended for naturally brown hair if you have small gaps. Then just draw the gaps with the pencil.

Step 4

Eyebrow gel is my best friend when it comes to Feather Brows. Without it, the look doesn't work for me and my few hairs. The gel coats the hairs and thickens the brows. I recommend this step for all hair colours, whether blonde or brown.

Step 5

This step is optional and is worthwhile for very strong brows or hairs that are very stubborn. A strongly fixing transparent brow gel that can actually be found in the range of all brands.

-------------------------------------- SHOP----------------------------------------

colour_Blonde, #Blonde

iconic-Tint & Texture Brow Perfecting Gel
£21.00
Add link : https://iconic-london.mtpc.se/4321010

Pink Honey Tint & Hold Brow Soap Cola Cubes
prettylittlething-Pink Honey Tint & Hold Brow Soap Cola Cubes - £10

Inglot Essential Brow Kit
Cloud10 -Inglot Essential Brow Kit
£14,12

Makeup Revolution Ultra Brow Builder Kit Ash Brown
Makeup Revolution Ultra Brow Builder Kit Ash Brown- £6

colour_Blonde Sculpter, #Blonde
iconic-Eyebrow Cushion 2-Colour Sculptor £23